California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets Before Ham and Turkey Festival
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The California Area Chamber of Commerce Board met Thursday, Sept. 8, at City Hall. Topics discussed included making checks out for the 2011 Ozark Ham and Turkey Tuff Truck Scramble winners and for renting bounce houses at the festival, ribbon cuttings at Commonsense Coalition Talk Radio and Country Cuts, the Ground Breaking Ceremony of the expansion of the Cargill Food Pantry and Project Share, the Chamber of Commerce Articles of Incorporation, and the Ham and Turkey Festival plans.
For more information about the Chamber meeting check out the Sept. 14 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Three Stages of Entertainment at Ham and Turkey Festival
- 2011 Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival Holds "Anything Goes" Parade
- Photos from the 2011 Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival Flag Raising Ceremony
- Photos of the 2011 Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival Car Show
- Photos of the 2011 Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting