Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) meets in California
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
The Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) Board of Directors met without a quorum on Wednesday, Sept. 14, at Burgher Haus, in California.
Executive Director Ken Parrett said work continues on the Enhanced Enterprize Zone (EEZ). Everything was thought to have been completed, but it turned out one more step was necessary. Still needed were Letters of Assurance from the involved entities. All of them have been received and will now be submitted.
Parrett presented a brief legislative update to those present, commenting that some of the legislation may have helped Moniteau County's effort to be named an Enhanced Enterprize Zone.
MFA is working with southwest Missouri in its Biomass Project but may soon turn its attention to Central Missouri.
For more of this story check out the Sept. 21 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- MRED board updated on EEZ status
- Moniteau County continues on EEZ application
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) makes dues adjustments
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) Board of Directors makes dues adjustments
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone discussed by Moniteau County Regional Economic Develpment Council
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting