The Water Games to be held Saturday
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Saturday, April 7, at the high school parking lot a walk for Africa will take place at 4 p.m. The walk will end at Proctor Park. Bring water and wear a white shirt. It can be plain or with a design. There will be a short Easter Egg Hunt at the park following the walk. This walk is to aid a community in Swaziland, Africa. Hopefully it will help them to build a well for the community. For more information contact Patricia Garcia 573-789-5956.
More like this story
- Jamestown and High Point mark milestones on Labor Day
- Around the Lake: Dogwood Festival celebrates 63rd year in Camdenton
- Russellville April Community Calendar
- Around the Lake: Camdenton Chamber announces schedule for 65th Annual Dogwood Festival
- Jamestown and High Point celebrate on Labor Day weekend
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting