Moniteau County SWCD awards presented at annual dinner
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
At the Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD) annual awards dinner Tuesday, April 3, at the California United Church of Christ facility, recognition was given to 2012 poster contest winners, area residents, employees and board members.
Carl Allee presented the welcome and gave the introductions. Bruce Longan presented the SWCD update and Tony Hoover the NRCS update.
Colleen Meredith, director of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Soil and Water Conservation Program, gave a presentation on the importance of cover crops.
With a theme of "Helping People Help the land," Meredith asked "Why Cover Crops?"
For more of this story check out the April 11 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Moniteau County SWCD awards presented
- Moniteau County SWCD to hold 39th banquet and awards dinner
- Cooperator of Year to Jamestown couple
- Moniteau County SWCD to Host 37th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
- Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District to hold 35th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting