California Area Chamber of Commerce Reports California Balloon Invitational Postoned Until 2013
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Norris Gerhart, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, April 12.
After review, Dwight Sanders made a motion to accept the minutes from the March 8, meeting. Dr. Todd McCluskey seconded and the motion carried.
After Melissa Bonecutter gave the treasurer's report, Brad Baer moved and Robin Ratcliff seconded to accept the treasurer's report as presented and the motion carried.
Executive Secretary Diane Eulinger included a written secretary's report which was approved as presented. In it, Eulinger reported receiving 10 newcomer names for March and mailing them personal letters and sending them the new Discover California brochure. Eulinger reported new Chamber member Lutz Law Firm, LLC., as well.
Eulinger also reported per an e-mail sent to Charlie Roll, the California Balloon Invitational will not be held this summer due to scheduling conflicts. They are in the preliminary stages of planning a two-day festival for 2013 which will include a balloon glow, balloon launch and flights.
For more of this story check out the April 18 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets and Discusses Recent Event Successes
- Chamber plans informational meetings for area businesses
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting