New electric contract for city
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
The City of California Board of Aldermen met in closed session Monday, July 23. After evaluation and discussion of contract terms, the council approved a contract for Ameren Energy Marketing to provide electricity for the city. The new contract is a four year contract which goes into effect June 1, 2013, and runs until May 31, 2017.
More like this story
- City Council approves Mayor Pro-Tem, hires power supply consultant
- California City council sets new tax levy
- Holts Summit Board of Aldermen to discuss Allied Waste contract Monday night
- Several issues tabled at Monday night City Council meeting
- City Council approves bids for equipment, uniforms and projects
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting