MRED plans economic development related business tours
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
The MRED (Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Committee) plans business and industry tours for 2013.
According to Executive Director Ken Parrett, MRED has been holding monthly meetings, even though the bylaws call for four meetings a year. It has been determined that MRED meetings
are generally better attended when scheduled monthly rather than either bi-monthly or quarterly.
To familiarize the committee members with local and area economic development, plans are being made to have several business/industry tours in lieu of regular meetings.
It was also announced that the annual dinner meeting is coming up on Feb. 19 at Norman G’s in
More like this story
- New Businesses in County According to MRED
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) to host Regional Planning Commission
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) Board of Directors makes dues adjustments
- MRED Board meets in Tipton
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) makes dues adjustments
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting