California Area Chamber of Commerce plans annual dinner
Thursday, December 27, 2012
The California Area Chamber of Commerce met for its monthly meeting Thursday, Dec. 13, at the City Hall meeting room.
The chamber will host its annual dinner at the California Nutrition Center, Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013. The social hour and silent auction will begin at 5 p.m., followed by dinner at 6 p.m., the auction and the introductions of chamber officers and honored guests.
The 2012 Business of the Year, Citizen of the Year and Volunteer of the Year will be announced.
Dolores Burger presented a worksheet on items needed to be covered. Invitations, program booklet, food, drinks, entertainment, auction, special guests and other invitations were discussed. The California Volunteer Fire Fighters will be honored guests.
Becky Lawson made a motion and Doris Hardy seconded to accept the bid from the California Eagles Aerie #4027 to provide the meal.
More like this story
- Chamber to host Annual Dinner
- Chamber to host annual dinner at Centennial Hall Jan. 24
- Sheriffs to be Honored at 2011 California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner/Meeting
- Plans are in place for the California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner Jan. 24
- Area Chamber of Commerce supports Missouri Main Street Connection
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting