First birthday around corner for First Baby 2012 Contest winner
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Isaac Alexander Wininger, winner of the 2012 First Baby of Moniteau County Contest and son of Daniel and Rachel Wininger, California, will celebrate his first birthday Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013.
Isaac joined two brothers; David, now 4 1/2, and Isaiah, now 3. Since his birth, Isaac’s parents say he has displayed many traits that make him an individual; his own little person. “He is definitely a lady’s man,” Rachel said with a proud grin. “He is a momma’s boy; much moreso than his brothers ever were. And he’s becoming more social and independent as he gets older.”
Before he could even actually smile, according to his mother, Isaac smiled with his eyes. A charmer in the making. “He does well with strangers,” Daniel chimed in. “He’s not as shy as his brothers.”
Just recently, Isaac began climbing stairs and “started feeding himself table food,” Rachel said. “He also has started getting jealous if I or Daniel are holding one of the other boys. Oh, and he can sit up in the bathtub without a seat now.”
Daniel added, “Sometimes Isaac re
ally needs mommy and she just can’t get anything done.”
More like this story
- Isaac Wininger is winner of 2012 Moniteau County First Baby Contest
- First Baby 2011 Contest winner nears first birthday
- 2010 Moniteau First Baby Contest Winner Nears First Birthday; Celebration Bittersweet for Family
- First birthday nears for First Baby 2013 Contest winner
- Birkley Simon is Winner of 2011 Moniteau County First Baby Contest
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting