Enhanced Enterprize Zone approved
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
The Enhanced Enterprize Zone (EEZ) for Moniteau County has been approved, according to information received Friday by Ken Parrett, executive director of Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED).
The EEZ covers Moniteau County, except for the Lupus area. Since the county is now designated an EEZ, it should be a focus of businesses wanting to relocate.
As a part of the EEZ, a 25-year property tax abatement is available.
More like this story
- Moniteau County continues on EEZ application
- MRED board updated on EEZ status
- Moniteau County Enhanced Enterprize Zone application goes forward
- Moniteau County Regional Economic Development Council (MRED) meets in California
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone discussed by Moniteau County Regional Economic Develpment Council
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting