California Area Chamber of Commerce Sets Date for Easter Egg Hunt at Monthly Meeting
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Norris Gerhart, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, Feb. 9. Because of the new faces at the meeting, all had the opportunity to introduce themselves.
After review, Brad Baer made a motion to accept the minutes from the Jan. 12 meeting. Robin Ratcliff seconded and the motion carried.
During the treasurer's report, Melissa Bonecutter, Chamber Board treasurer, reported Evers and Co., is processing the Chamber tax forms for 2011. Three banks have been asked to supply a person to audit the Chamber records for 2011.
For more of this story check out the Feb. 15 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
- California Area Chamber of Commerce meets and discusses future events
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets and Discusses Recent Event Successes
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting