Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association dinner meeting to be held Tuesday
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
The Moniteau County Cattleman's Association dinner meeting will be held Tuesday, Feb. 28, at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. The meal will begin at 6:30 p.m., with the meeting to follow at 7:30 p.m.
State Representatives Caleb Jones and Mike Smith will be present, as well as Missouri Cattlemans' Association (MCA) President Lonnie Duckworth. There will also be two guest speakers from the Farmers' Care Coalition.
The cost to attend is $12 at the door, or $11 for those who RSVP.
It is important for those planning to attend either the dinner or the meeting, or both, to RSVP regardless, no later than 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, at the California Veterinary Clinic at 573-796-3168.
For more information, call 573-659-5779.
More like this story
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association dinner meeting March 26
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Assoc. dinner and scholarship fundraiser Nov. 12
- Moniteau County Cattleman's Association Dinner will be held Tuesday, Sept. 20
- Annual Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association steak dinner Tuesday
- Moniteau County Cattleman's Association meeting set for Tuesday, Feb. 22
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting