Christmas Eve at California St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
The choir cantata "The Eve of Miracles" was presented on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, at California St. Paul's Lutheran Church.
The evening began with a short service and sermon, "The Mother of All Paradoxes," based on Luke 2:34-35, presented by Pastor Peter Kurowski, who also served as narrator for the Advent Cantata.
The narration and choir anthems told the story. Debbie VanDiern performed a soprano solo. Other soloists were Dave Jungmeyer - Angel Gabriel; Debra Lake - Mary; Sherry Hampton - Elizabeth; Jason Jungmeyer - Joseph and . Marj Friedmeyer directed and Doris Nothnagel served as organist.
For more pictures check out the Jan. 4 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Good Friday Cantata draws audience to St. Paul's Lutheran
- St. Paul's Lutheran, California, hosts "Singing Saints"
- Russellville United Methodist Church Presents Christmas Cantata
- Salem Baptist Church Celebrates Christmas With Program, Christmas Eve Service
- Children's Christmas service at St. Paul's Lutheran, California