Finke Theatre hosts Latham Christmas program
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
The Latham School Christmas program "Santa's Holiday Hoedown," decribed as a Christmas Jamboree, was held at California's restored Finke Theatre on Monday, Dec. 19. The production was directed by Ginger Moore, with sound, lighting and music done by Phil Lewis.
The basic story was one of poor finances at Santa's Workshop, with the possibility of having to close it. In searching for a way to make some money, it was decided to have a stage show at Branson. The first song was, "Goin' to Branson."
For more of this story check out the Jan. 4 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Pilot Grove Baptist Church Presents Children's Christmas Program
- Christmas Events Including Parade and Home Tours Begin This Weekend in California
- Preserve Missouri award presented to Finke Theatre
- Children's Christmas service at St. Paul's Lutheran, California
- Photos from the Christmas Program at Main Street Baptist Church, California
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting