California Democrat Community Calender for January 11
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
• Mid-Mo Ambulance Board of Directors regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 11, at the Tipton District office.
• California Chamber Board meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, California City Hall meeting room.
• California Reds planning meeting and lunch, 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, at Nic Nac Cafe. For more information contact Dorothy Hise, 796-2776 or Vi Bolin, 796-2940.
• Jamestown Style Family Feud Fundraiser, 7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 14, at the Jamestown Community Building. Free will donations to the Community Mission Trip.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Parents as Teachers will be sponsoring a group connection meeting on Nutrition for Infants and Toddlers, 6-7 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 17, at the California Elementary cafeteria.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, at the high school library.
• The Woods Place Library board monthly meeting, 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 19, in the Bolinger Room at the library.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 23, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• ACT Workshop, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 25, in Room 116 at California High School. This workshop is for the English/Reading portion of the ACT Test, instructed by Dana Barr. For more information, call CHS teacher Peggy Huhmann or Barr at 573-796-4911.
• Authentic Mexican Dinner hosted by the Pedicure ACS team, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 29, at the California Nutrition Center. Contact Angel Geiser for more information 573-645-1729.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 30, at the Lutheran Church basement.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting