Rushfest Memorial Poker Run held at Lucky Dog Pub and Grub
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Bikers from all over congregated at the Lucky Dog Pub and Grub, Jamestown, for the Rushfest Memorial Poker Run held Saturday, June 30. Plenty of activities were offered before and after the 120 mile poker run which started and ended at the Lucky Dog including a whole hog roast, bike show, burnout trailer, professional photos taken by Tammy's Photography, models to take pictures with bikes, tattoos available through Wild West Tattoos, Miche bags, and live music performed by bands Pure Drive and Straight Arrow.
A portion of all the proceeds went to the Patriot Guard Riders.
More like this story
- California Kiwanis Hosts Poker Run for Honor Flight
- Jamestown 175th Birthday Celebration Held
- Second Annual Kelsey Perez Memorial Hayride Held at Eschenbrenner Farm
- Over 450 Participate in Fourth Annual LCpl. Leon B. Deraps Memorial Scholarship Fund Five-Mile Walk/Run/Ride
- Thirsty Hog to host poker run fundraiser for Honor Flight