California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets and Discusses Recent Event Successes
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Norris Gerhart, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, July 12.
After review, Brad Baer made a motion to accept the minutes from the June 13, meeting. Dr. Todd McCluskey seconded and the motion carried.
During the treasurer's report, Melissa Bonecutter, Chamber Board treasurer, reported.
Charlie Roll moved and Melanie McDonald seconded to accept the treasurer's report as printed and the motion carried.
Executive Secretary Diane Eulinger included a written secretary's report which was approved as presented. In it, Eulinger reported she received eight names of newcomers for the month of June and mailed personal letters and sent the Discover California brochure. She also received several phone calls coming in on a regular basis about vendor space at the Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival.
For more of this story check out the July 18 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Reports California Balloon Invitational Postoned Until 2013
- Chamber plans informational meetings for area businesses
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting