California United Methodist Church Hits the Waves With "Sonsurf Beach Bash" VBS
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
California United Methodist Church held its Vacation Bible School July 16-19. The theme was "Sonsurf Beach Bash." The church had an average attendance of 50 children during the VBS held at the church located at 201 South Oak Street, California. The offering taken each night went to Missions. Kim Drummond was the VBS director.
California United Methodist Church holds Sunday school at 9 a.m., with service at 10 a.m. For more information, call 573-796-2792.
For more photos check out the July 25 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Main Street Baptist Church Goes to "Son Surf Beach Bash" during VBS
- Grace United Methodist and St. Paul's Evangelical Churches "Shake Things Up" for VBS
- California United Church of Christ Experiences Pandamania During VBS
- Big Apple Adventure Vacation Bible School Held at Oakland Bapitst Church
- Lupus Baptist Church Has "Beach Blast" at VBS
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting