Mount Moriah Baptist Church Visits "Rocky Point Lighthouse" During VBS
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Mount Moriah Baptist Church, Clarksburg, held its Vacation Bible School July16-20. The VBS kicked off with a water themed party Sunday July 15, where the kids played fun water games and had grilled hot dogs. The theme was "Rocky Point Lighthouse: Where Kids Shine God's Light." The church located on Route E southwest of Clarksburg averaged 21 children at VBS. The offering taken went to Samaritan's Purse. Lori Bailey was the VBS director.
Mount Moriah Baptist Church has Sunday school at 9:30 a.m., with service at 10:30 a.m. For more information, call 573-787-3372.
For more photos check out the July 25 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- "Kids Shine God's Light" at Salem Baptist Church VBS
- Mount Pleasant Baptist Church Goes to New York for Big Apple Adventure
- Big Apple Adventure Vacation Bible School Held at Oakland Bapitst Church
- Vacation Bible School held at Corticelli Baptist
- Main Street Baptist Church Soars Up High During "Sky" VBS