New recycling trailer placed in California
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Boonslick Industries, Inc. (BII) of Boonville and the City of California are pleased to announce the placement of a new recycling trailer for the collection of household and food containers made from various recyclable materials.
The new recycling trailer is located on the High Street side of the California City Hall building. The seven paper and cardboard recycling bins have been relocated from the City Hall parking lot to the area of the new recycling bin for better access and safety of the recyclers.
For more of this story check out the July 25 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- City Council approves a 5K walk / run hosted by MCMC
- Gateway Industries’ recycling efforts continue to grow
- KPI director encourages residents to reduce trash, recycle Christmas scraps
- Taking out the trash has a whole new meaning for Russellville students
- New Orleans putting smoked butts in a better place
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting