Practice for CHS fall sports gets underway
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Practice for California High School fall sports will get underway Monday, Aug. 6, in preparation for the 2012-13 school year. Athletes must provide a completed sports physical form and proof of insurance on the first day of practice in order to participate. Following is the practice schedule for all CHS fall sports.
• CHS Girls Golf - Practice begins at 8 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the California Country Club, directed by Head Coach Lance Conner.
• CHS Softball - Practice will be held at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the California Sports Complex, directed by Head Coach Jack Lake.
• CHS Football - Two-a-day practices will begin at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the high school practice field, directed by Head Coach Marty Albertson.
• CHS Cross Country - Practice begins at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the high school track, directed by Head Coach Josh Grotzinger.
• CHS Volleyball - Practice will begin Monday, Aug. 6, at the high school gym, directed by Head Coach Dennis Davis. The time of practice was not available at press time.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting