Practice for CHS fall sports gets underway
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Practice for California High School fall sports will get underway Monday, Aug. 6, in preparation for the 2012-13 school year. Athletes must provide a completed sports physical form and proof of insurance on the first day of practice in order to participate. Following is the practice schedule for all CHS fall sports.
• CHS Girls Golf - Practice begins at 8 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the California Country Club, directed by Head Coach Lance Conner.
• CHS Softball - Practice will be held at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the California Sports Complex, directed by Head Coach Jack Lake.
• CHS Football - Two-a-day practices will begin at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the high school practice field, directed by Head Coach Marty Albertson.
• CHS Cross Country - Practice begins at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, at the high school track, directed by Head Coach Josh Grotzinger.
• CHS Volleyball - Practice will begin Monday, Aug. 6, at the high school gym, directed by Head Coach Dennis Davis. The time of practice was not available at press time.