Enon Baptist Church Goes to Sonrise National Park for VBS
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Enon Baptist Church held their Vacation Bible School June 3-7. The theme was "Sonrise National Park." The VBS had 31 children enrolled and the church averaged 31 children and 20 during the VBS held at the church located in Enon at 55754 Highway A, Russellville. Teresa Gier and Vanessa Wetch were the VBS co-directors. Enon Baptist Church has Sunday school at 9:30 a.m. with service at 10:30 a.m., and 6:30 p.m. The church also has a time of intercessory prayer on Wednesday nights at 7:15 p.m.
For more photos of the VBS check out the June 13 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Big Apple Adventure Vacation Bible School Held at Oakland Bapitst Church
- Fortuna Baptist Church Learn About God's Promises During "Adventures on Promise Island" VBS
- California First Baptist Church travels the world during VBS
- Main Street Baptist Church Soars Up High During "Sky" VBS
- Friendship Bapitst Church Goes on Big Apple Adventure during VBS