Chamber Golf Tournament Success Discussed at California Area Chamber of Commerce Meeting
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Becky Lawson, Chamber Board vice president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, June 14.
After review, Melissa Bonecutter made a motion to accept the minutes from the May 10 meeting. Brad Baer seconded and the motion carried.
Charlie Roll moved and Dr. Todd McCluskey seconded to accept the treasurer's report as presented and the motion carried.
Executive Secretary Diane Eulinger included a written secretary's report which was approved as presented. In it, Eulinger reported she received eight names of newcomers whom she mailed personal letters and the new Discover California brochures.
New Chamber members are Yelgam Efficient Solutions, Versailles, Midwest Title & Escrow, LLC, California, and Edge Signs & Graphics, California.
For more of this story check out the June 20 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Christmas will come early in California this year
- Annual Dinner Plans Discussed at California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Reports California Balloon Invitational Postoned Until 2013
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets and Discusses Recent Event Successes
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets