Scholarship funds raised at Kiwanis event
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
According to California Kiwanis President Dr. Peter Kurowski, the cow pattie bingo fundraiser brought in almost enough to fund three $1,000 scholarships for high school graduates next year.
For each of the 300 $20 tickets, a number was drawn and the number assigned to a square on the "bingo board" which in this case was inside a livestock arena at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds.
For more of this story check out the June 27 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Kiwanis presents Inspiration and Hixson awards
- Photos of Boy Scouts Troop 120 Court of Honor Ceremony
- Circle of Sharing Program Joins California Elementary Students and Kiwanis in Giving Away $3,000
- California Kiwanis Focused on Serving Children Locally and Worldwide
- Kiwanis "cow drop" fundraiser to be held