California Area Chamber of Commerce meets and discusses future events
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Norris Gerhart, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, March 8.
After review, Shelly Hampton made a motion to accept the minutes from the Feb. 9, meeting. Robin Ratcliff seconded and the motion carried.
During the treasurer's report, Melissa Bonecutter, Chamber Board treasurer, noted $4,500 had been transferred from the General Fund to a CD at Peoples Bank of Moniteau County. A written memo was included from Jessica Borts, Peoples Bank of Moniteau County, Chelsea McGill, Commerce Bank, and Tiffany Borts, Central Bank, stating the Chamber accounts for the General Fund and the Ham and Turkey Festival were reviewed and found to be in good order with no discrepancies noted.
For more of this story check out the March 14 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Sets Date for Easter Egg Hunt at Monthly Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Reports California Balloon Invitational Postoned Until 2013
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting