California Democrat Community Calender for March 14
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
• Annual Mid Missouri Women in Agiculture conference, March 15, 9:30 a.m - 4 p.m. at California High School. $10 registration includes meal. Contact Nancy Kirby. 573-796-2010 ext. 3.
• Jam Session at Nutrition Center, Thursday, March 15, 6:30 - 10 p.m. at California Nutrition Center. Everyone is welcome. There will be a $2 cover charge. Please bring finger foods. For more information call Ruth 573-338-6432 or Bob at 573-796-3378.
• Moniteau Cuonty Republican Club meeting, 7 p.m. Thursday, March 15, at Tipton Co-Mo Building.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, March 19, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• CPI monthly board meeting, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, at Wood Place Library..
• California Nutrition Center to host Sonnie and Partly Cloudy, 7 p.m., Saturday, March 24, at the Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave. Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, March 26, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Assoc. Dinner Meeting, 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 27, at Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. Guest speaker will be Tom Haines with Bayer Animal Health, the sponsor of the event.
• ACT Workshop at California High School, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Tuesday, March 28, in Room 116. This workshop is for the English/Reading portion of the ACT Test and will be instructed by CHS teacher Dana Barr.
• California Easter Egg Hunt, 1 p.m. Saturday, March 31, Proctor Park sponsored by Commerce Bank. Rain date April 7.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 2, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. Saturday, April 7, The New Beginnings Family Worship Center, corner of Gerharat Road and Hillcrest. For more information call 573-418-0385.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 9, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Reds Red Hat Society meeting, 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 11, at UCC. Lunch is provided. Call Margaret Oesterly at 796-4738.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, April 12, at City Hall.
• Friends of the Finke Theatre Trivia Night, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, April 28, at UCC, 101 North Oak Street, California.
First Thursday of every month - Free art classes for challenged kids of all ages at the Wood Place Library. 6:30-7:30 p.m.