Tool Barn Serves Mid-Missouri Area's Tool Needs
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
When Buttercup Tool, a small local tool store, decided to close it's doors, Tool Barn owner Vernon Zimmerman, saw the need for keeping a tool store in the area. Zimmerman purchased the company's inventory and moved it to the current location at 19343 Highway C between Eldon and Versailles.
Dana Shirk, who runs the store said since starting the business in 2010, they have expanded into being a full line contractor tool supply store.
Besides stocking a huge selection of competitively priced name brand tools and fasteners, they also offer a tool repair service.
For more of this story check out the May 30 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Bolinger Siblings Work Together To Continue Versailles Livestock Auction Family Business
- John Bolinger, Dvm., Serves Area Cattle Veterinarian Needs
- Lake Area food pantries: The need for help is still here after the holidays
- Top stories making headlines in 2014
- Police officers testify in George Zimmerman trial (VIDEO)
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting