Originally published November 14, 2012 at 1:15 p.m., updated November 14, 2012 at 1:15 p.m.
• MRED regular monthly meeting, 12 noon Wednesday, Nov. 14, at Norman G's, Tipton. Lunch begins at 11:30 a.m.
• CPI regular monthly board meeting, 1 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 14, at The Moniteau County Library @ Wood Place meeting room; 1:30 p.m. a meeting with the Missouri Main Street Connections representative will follow the board meeting.
• Mid-Mo Ambulance District regular monthly board meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, at the Tipton district office.
• California Nutrition Center hosts Jam Session, 6:30-10 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15.
•Moniteau County Republican Club meeting, 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, California City Hall. For more information call 573-819-2212.
• The 175th Anniversary of Russellville committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, at St. Michael's Parish Hall basement.
• The Cole County R-1 Schools Board of Education will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, at Russellville High School.
• Prairie Home School Red and Black Scrimmage, Friday, Nov. 16, at PHS. Roast beef dinner, 5-7 p.m.; silent auction, 5-7:30 p.m.; scrimmages begin at 7:15 p.m.
• Gatorade scrimmages for the boys and girls basketball teams of Cole County R-1 Schools will begin at 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 16, at Russellville High School.
• A Ladies Night will be held 7-9 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Jamestown Community Building, hosted by the Clean Up Crew. A variety of products and consultants will be on hand. Call 660-849-2538 or e-mail to email@example.com for more information.
• California Nutrition Center hosts a Chili Supper, 4:30-7p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17.
• California Reds to attend Sweet Adeline's Heart of Missouri Show, 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 17, at the Finke Theatre, California, reservations ($10) are required in advance - phone Vi Bolin 796-2940.
• Finke Theatre pesents Sweet Adeline's Heart of Missouri, 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 17 at the theatre, 315 North High Street, California. For tickets call 573-796-2895 or 573-690-9363.
• The 45th Annual Russellville FFA Turkey Supper will be held Saturday, Nov. 17, at the Cole County R-1 Middle School cafeteria.
• Annual Pinto Basketball Chili Dinner, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, at the California High School commons. The cost to attend is $7 for adults and children ages 13 and over; and $5 for children ages 6-12. For more information, call 573-796-4911.
• The Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• The Moniteau County Retired Teachers meeting, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20, at the California City Hall meeting room. Guest speakers will tell about the Moniteau Christian Ministry Center.
• Jamestown Blue and White Scrimmage, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20, at Jamestown School.
• The Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• The Russellville City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, at city hall.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, at the high school library media room.
• The Jamestown Christmas parade, 10:30 a.m.
• Benefit for Quinn Elliott, 2-5 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1, at High Point School. All you can eat chili dinner. Adults $10; children $5. For information call Jeanne 280-2543.
• The California Area Chamber of Commerce Christmas Parade/Santa visit, Dec. 1, 4 p.m. parade line-up; 5 p.m. parade; visits with Santa following parade along with lighting of the Christmas tree at the courthouse.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting