Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association meeting set for April 23
Originally published April 10, 2013 at 6 a.m., updated April 8, 2013 at 4:13 p.m.
The Moniteau County Cattleman's Association will host the monthly dinner meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, at Centennial Hall at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California.
The event will be sponsored by MFA Agri-Services and the guest speaker will be Butch Turner with MFA.
The cost to attend is $8 for those who RSVP at the California Veterinary Clinic at 573-796-3168 or $9 at the door.
For more information, call 573-659-5779.
More like this story
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association Tuesday, April 26, at Centennial Hall
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association dinner meeting March 26
- Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Assoc. dinner and scholarship fundraiser Nov. 12
- Moniteau County Cattleman's Association to meet Tuesday, March 22
- Annual Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association steak dinner Tuesday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting