Originally published April 24, 2013 at 6 a.m., updated April 24, 2013 at 6 a.m.
• California Eagles Fish Fry, 5:30-7 p.m., Friday, April 26, at the Eagles. Plates are $9. Carry-out available by calling 796-4027.
• Wine, Dine and Win Event hosted by CPI, 6 p.m., Saturday, April 27 at Braykley Hall. Call Larry Kent at 796-2360 for tickets.
• Second Annual Country Music Jamboree Benefit, organized by Christina's Breast Friends Forever Realy for Life Team , 2-5 p.m. Sunday, April 28 at the Finke Theatre.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, April 29, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• The Twin City Garden Club Plant and Bake Sale, 8 a.m. - 12 noon, Saturday, May 4, at Smith Burke Park.
• Moniteau County Democrats Annual Truman Day Dinner/Fundraiser, 6 p.m. Saturday, May 4, at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, Centennial Hall. Keynote speaker will be Secretary of State Jason Kander. Everyone is welcome to attend. For ticket information call 573-286-2259 or 573-694-8385.
• Acappela Gospel Sing, 7 p.m. Saturday, May 4, at the Finke Theatre, 315 North High Street. Admission is free. Sponsored by the Church of Christ for more information call 796-2079 or 796-2226.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 6, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• The Moniteau County Library @ Wood Place is hosting a Mystery Dinner Theater, 6:30 p.m., Friday, May 10, at the United Church of Christ. Tickets are available at the Library.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 13, at the Lutheran Church basement.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting