Originally published April 30, 2013 at 1:25 p.m., updated April 30, 2013 at 1:25 p.m.
• World Day of Prayer, 12 noon, Thursday, May 2, at the Moniteau County Courthouse.
• Twin City Garden Club Plant and Bake Sale, 8 a.m. - 12 noon, Saturday, May 4, at Smith Burke Park Gazebo, California.
• Jamestown C-1 School FFA plant sale, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, May 4, at the greenhouse at Jamestown School.
• Moniteau County Democrats Annual Truman Day Dinner and Fundraiser, 6 p.m. Saturday, May 4, at the Moniteau County Fairgrounds, Centennial Hall. Keynote speaker will be Secretary of State Jason Kander. Everyone is welcome to attend. For ticket information call 573-286-2259 or 573-694-8385.
• John Cecilia and His Country Ordaras, 7 p.m. Saturday, May 4, at the California Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles. Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods.
• Acappella Gospel Sing, 7 p.m. Saturday, May 4, at the Finke Theatre, 315 North High Street. Admission is free. Sponsored by the Church of Christ for more information call 796-2079 or 796-2226.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 6, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Ham and Turkey Festival meeting, 5:30 p.m., Monday, May 6, at the City Hall meeting room.
• Relay For Life of Moniteau County Team Captain meeting, 6 p.m. Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 7, at Annunciation Catholic Church.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce meeting, 8 a.m., Thursday, May 9, at the City Hall meeting room.
• The Moniteau County Library @ Wood Place is hosting a Mystery Dinner Theater, 6:30 p.m., Friday, May 10, at the United Church of Christ. All tickets must be purchased in advance. They are available at the Library until May 3.
• The Krazy Kats, 7-10:30 p.m. Saturday, May 11, at the California Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles. Admission is $8. Concession available. To reserve a table call Bob Taylor 573-796-3378.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 13, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Jam Session hosted by the California Nutrition Center, 6:30-10 p.m. Thursday, May 16. THere will be a $2 cover charge. Please bring finger food. For more information call Bob Taylor 796-3378.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, May 20, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Co-Mo Operations Center ribbon-cutting, 3 p.m. Thursday, May 23, prior to annual meeting at 448 Richards Blvd., Tipton.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting