Senator Blunt’s staff hosts listening post At Moniteau County Courthouse Aug. 7
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
U.S. Senator Roy Blunt’s staff will host a Listening Post Meeting on Wednesday, Aug. 7, from 2 to 3 p.m. at Moniteau County Courthouse.
Listening Posts are intended for Missourians to share their questions and concerns during meetings with members of Senator Blunt's staff.
Senator Blunt’s Jefferson City office also extends one-on-one service to all Missourians who have an issue with a federal agency or need additional assistance.
To reach the Senator’s Office of Constituent Services, please call at (573) 634-2488 or send a letter at 308 E. High Street, Suite 202, Jefferson City, Missouri 65101.
More like this story
- Senator Blunt’s Staff Hosts Constituent Listening Post at the County Courthouse
- Blunt’s staff to listen to public at Callaway County Courthouse
- Blunt’s staff hosts ‘Mobile Office’ Tuesday at Cole County Courthouse
- Sen. Blunt’s to have Mobile Office in Moniteau County
- Blunt consolidates constituent services
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting