Annual Waylon Martensen 5K Walk/Run held Saturday
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
There was a big turnout at the third annual Waylon Martensen Endure the Race 5K Walk/Run Fundraiser Saturday at the California High School track, where friends and family came out to walk or run in memory of Waylon, a four-year member of the CHS track team who continued his passion for running at Northwest Missouri State University until his death May 7, 2010.
The top two finishers of the 5K Run were Ryan Darling, who finished in 17:27, and Katie Imhoff, who finished in 21:52. The top two finishers of the 5K Walk were JC Gattemeir with 37:48, and Mary Burger with 41:13.
More like this story
- Annual Waylon Martensen 5K Walk/Run set for Aug. 17
- Waylon Martensen 'Endure The Race' 5K Run/Walk set for Saturday
- California High School Track and Cross Country Fundraiser big success
- California High School Track and Cross County teams to host 5k Run/Walk Aug. 20
- California Democrat Community Calender August 17
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting