Jamestown Lions Club Labor Day Celebration Aug. 30-Sept. 2
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
The Annual Jamestown Lions Club Labor Day Celebration will be begin Friday, Aug. 30, and continue through Monday, Sept. 2, at the Jamestown Lions Club Park. The agenda for each day includes the following.
Friday-Monday: Co-ed softball tournament and beer garden.
Saturday: Seventh Annual Car and Bike Show. Register at 8:30 a.m. The first 25 to register will receive a dash plaque. Judging will be at noon. Trophies will be presented to the best in class (cars, trucks and motorcycles). Awards will be presented at 3 p.m.
Sunday: FFA will serve breakfast 8:30-10 a.m. in the Jamestown Community Building; Community Worship Service at 10 a.m.; Horseshoe Tournament classes at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.; Washer Tournament at 7 p.m.
Monday: All-You-Can-Eat BBQ, games for children, bingo, and craft show.
For more information, call Jon at 660-849-2616.
More like this story
- Jamestown Lions Club Labor Day Celebration Aug. 30-Sept. 2
- Jamestown Lions Club Labor Day Celebration Aug. 29-Sept. 1
- Jamestown Lions Club to host annual Labor Day celebration begins Friday
- High Point and Jamestown celebrate the Labor Day weekend
- Jamestown and High Point celebrate on Labor Day weekend
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting