CMCA offers basic budgeting class
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
California Central Missouri Community Action and the Ministerial Alliance are partnering to offer a free class on basic money budgeting. The class will be facilitated by Teri Roberts, Asset Development Coordinator of Central Missouri Community Action. It will be held Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7 p.m., at Main Street Baptist Church, 303 W. Main Street, California.
For more information contact Ashley Varner, Community Organizer, at 573-635-4480 ext. 24.
More like this story
- Central Missouri Community Action Meets Basic Needs
- Central Missouri Community Action Plans National Community Action Month Event to Mark 46 years of service to Central Missouri
- CMCA Services Promote Lifelong Learning
- SERVE named CMCA’s Community Partner of the Year
- CMCA Head Start Celebrates 7th Annual 100-Man Lunch
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting