California Area Chamber of Commerce nominations nearing
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
California The deadline for submitting nominations for the California Area Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year and Business of the Year awards is Dec. 31. The selection committee will meet in early January to select the winners for presentation at the annual business meeting.
Nominations should be submitted on a award nomination form that is available on the California Area Chamber of Commerce web site at ww.calmo.com or may be picked up at the chamber's office in City Hall. Additional supportive letters from others who may have supportive information about the nominee are suggested. This is also needed for a Business of the Year nomination.
Many citizens and businesses within the California trade area have distinguished themselves in making California a successful, productive and safe community. The California Area Chamber of Commerce wishes to express appreciation with this award.
More like this story
- Chamber needs nominations
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner Plans Finalize as Chamber Board Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at Monthly Meeting
- Chamber of Commerce presents awards at annual dinner
- Planting seeds of success: Networking, community events blossom in Eldon this spring
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting