California Community Calendar
Originally published January 9, 2013 at midnight, updated January 9, 2013 at midnight
• Mid Mo Ambulance regular monthly board meeting, 7 p.m. today (Wednesday), Jan. 9, at the Tipton District office.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce monthly meeting, 8 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 10, at the City Hall meeting room.
• California Reds Planning meeting, 9:30 a.m., Thursday, Jan. 10, at Nic Nac Cafe, lunch will be served, call Dorothy Hise 796-2776 for reservations.
• "Last Comic Standing" at Finke Theatre Saturday, Jan. 12, at 7 p.m. The event is sponsored by CPI.
• California Nutrition Center hosts Ham & Turkey Dinner, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 13, California Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 14, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• ACT Workshop at California High School, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, in the CHS Library Media Room. This is for the English/Reading portion of the ACT test.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 16, at the CHS Library-Media room.
• The Krazy Kats will be at the Finke Theatre, 7 p.m., Saturday Jan. 19. The event is not part of the regular season schedule and it will be open seating. Tickets are available by calling 796-2895 or 690-9363 or from Sally's Beauty Bar or any Finke Board Member. They will also be available at the door which opens at 6:30.
• Jamestown Style Family Feud, 7 p.m., Saturday Jan. 19, at the Community Building. Free-will donations accepted for Community Mission Trip.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 21, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• The Gillam Family Illusions will be at the Finke at 7 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25.
• The Town Hall Meeting to discuss local development sponsored by California Progress, Inc., (CPI) is Monday, Jan. 28 at 6 p.m. The event will be held at the California Nutrition Center.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 28, at the Lutheran Church basement.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting