Biggest Loser Summer 2013 Contest begins July 10
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
The Biggest Loser Summer 2013 Contest will get underway Wednesday, July 10, and continue through Aug. 28, with weigh-ins to be done every Wednesday at the JCMG Family Health Clinic at 606 E. Buchanan St., California, between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The competition is open to anyone who would like to participate at the cost of $10. (Initial weigh in must be done by 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, at JCMG in order to participate.)
First, second and third place prizes (monetary) will be awarded by individual percentage of weight loss at the end of the contest.
Linda Baer, California, explained how the Biggest Loser Contest got started. "Initially, we did the contest just with people we work with here at Dr. Bohn's office. Then we decided to include people out of the office for the next contest, so anyone could join in."
Thus the Biggest Loser Spring 2013 Contest was born, which ran April 3-May 22, with a total of 26 participants, with the Biggest Loser Summer 2013 Contest to follow.
To participate, or for more information, call 573-796-3600.
More like this story
- JCMG sponsors California Health Challenge
- Biggest Loser Contest held in California
- Dr. Bohn named Fellow of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- NBC’s hit weight-loss series ‘The Biggest Loser’ to hold auditions June 30 in Kansas City
- Post offices will close for holiday; local office to observe summer hours
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting