Swim lessons at California Pool
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Once again, area youth have had the opportunity to participate in Red Cross Swimming Lessons this summer at the California Pool.
The first session was held June 3-14. The second session started June 17 and will continue through June 28. The third and final session will begin July 8 and continue through July 19.
According to Swim Instructors Bailey Glenn and Audrey Imhoff, California, the number of participants is up this year.
"Our numbers are very good," Glenn said.
Private and group swim lessons are also available at the California Pool, which consist of six 30-minute sessions for $75.
For more information, call City of California Parks and Recreation Director Adam Lockard at 573-796-2500.
More like this story
- Red Cross Swimming Lessons held at California Pool
- Upcoming City of California Parks and Recreation activities
- Upcoming City of California Parks and Recreation activities; deadline for youth baseball and softball enrollment is April 10
- Deadline to sign-up for 2012 Youth Swim Lessons is Friday
- Registration for Red Cross Swimming Lessons set for May 11
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting