Originally published March 5, 2013 at 12:42 p.m., updated March 5, 2013 at 12:42 p.m.
• California High School ACT Workshop, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, March 6, in Peggy Huhmann's classroom at CHS. This is for the Science/Math portion of the ACT Test.
• Ham and Beans Dinner, 6-7:30 p.m. Thursday, March 7, at the California Eagles in downtown California. All are welcome.
• Fish Fry with all the fixings, 4:30-7:30 p.m. Friday, March 8, at the Annunciation Church, California. All are welcome.
• Broadway Junior production, 7 p.m. Friday March 8 and Saturday, March 9 at the California Performing Arts center.
• Chili Fundraiser Supper, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Saturday, March 9, at United Church of Christ, California. This is for California Middle School student Madison Ratcliff to raise funds for her European Heritage Trip July 8-27 with the People to People Student Amabassador Program. For more information, or to purchase a ticket or make a donation, call Robin Ratcliff at 573-796-2700.
• CHS Project Graduation Dinner, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sunday, March 10, at the California High School Commons. The cost is $8 for adults and $5 for children ages 5-12.
• 20th Anniversary Celebration and Spaghetti Dinner at the California Nutrition Center, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Sunday, March 10, at 107 Versailles Ave. Admission is $5 in advance and $6 at the door. For more information, call 573-796-4240.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, March 11, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Mid-Mo Ambulance Board of Directors regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 13, at the Tipton district office.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting, 8 a.m., Thursday, March 14, at the City Hall meeting room.
• California Reds - Red Hat Society Outing, Thursday, March 14. Meet at UCC at 11 a.m., lunch at Red Lobster, Jefferson City, at 11:30 a.m., movie to follow. Contact Dorothy Hise 796-2776 or Vi Bolin 796-2940. Reservations are required.
• "Sonnie and Partly Cloudy" at the California Nutrition Center, 7-10 p.m. Saturday, March 16, at 107 Versailles Ave. Admission is $5. For more information, call 573-796-4240.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, March 18, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Republican Club meeting, 7 p.m. Thursday, March 21, at the California City Hall meeting room. For more information call 573-819-2212.
• 3-on-3 basketball tournament hosted byJoshua's Angels Relay For Life team, Friday, March 22, and Saturday, March 23, at California High School. A $1 donation fee will be charged for spectators. For more information, call Amanda at 573-796-2797.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association dinner meeting, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 26, at Centennial Hall, Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. Guest speaker will be Butch Turner with MFA, Inc. The cost is $9 at the door, or $8 for those who RSVP at the California Veterinary Clinic, 573-796-3168. For more information, call 573-659-5779.
• Friends of the Finke Theatre Trivia Night, 6:30 p.m., Saturday, April 6 at the United Church of Christ. Call Vickie Schroeder for more details 913-669-2979.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting