Moniteau County SWCD to Host 37th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
Originally published March 27, 2013 at midnight, updated March 26, 2013 at 4:56 p.m.
Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District will host their 37th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet on April 9, at the United Church of Christ, California. The evening will begin with registration at 6 p.m. with dinner being served at 6:30 p.m. An election of Supervisors will be held at the office from noon-6 p.m. and resume at the meeting from 6:15 p.m. thru 7:30 p.m. Poster Contest winners' posters will be on view with the winners receiving their awards that evening. An update of practices over the past year will be reviewed. Teacher of the Year, Lindsey Porter of California Elementary School, and Cooperator of the Year, David and Joyce Shaul, Jamestown, will be presented their awards.
All landowners in Moniteau County are invited to attend this celebration. Reservations are required by noon April 3. You may make your reservation by contacting Moniteau County SWCD at 573-796-2010 ext. 3 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
More like this story
- Moniteau CO SWCD to hold 38th Banquet and Award Dinner
- Moniteau County SWCD to hold 39th banquet and awards dinner
- Moniteau County SWCD awards presented at annual dinner
- Moniteau County SWCD holds 39th annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet March 26
- Moniteau County Soil and Water Conservation District to hold 35th Annual Appreciation and Awards Banquet
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting