Eager Eagles meet in Jamestown
Originally published May 8, 2013 at 6 a.m., updated May 7, 2013 at 11:01 a.m.
The Jamestown Eager Eagles held their monthly May meeting Monday at the Jamestown Community Building. The club recapped the generous donations received toward the Mid-Missouri Honor Flight fundraiser and recent blood drive efforts. The water and weeding schedules were assigned for the community flower beds through June 3. Discussions were held regarding how to use the 4-H Wittenberger Grant Funds to serve the entire the community, assisting with the 4-H Food Stand during the Brush Creek concert at the fairgrounds on June 22, and Moniteau County Achievement Day being held Sunday June 23.
More like this story
- Moniteau County 4-H Council meets
- The Moniteau County 4-H Council held its annual Recognition Day
- Moniteau County 4-H Achievement Day Held at Wood Place Public Library
- Year 2013 in review: July though December
- Jamestown Eager Eagles 4-H Club Hold Breakfast Fundraiser for Central Missouri Honor Flight
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting