AA Propane holds Customer Appreciation Day
Originally published May 22, 2013 at 6 a.m., updated May 21, 2013 at 3:03 p.m.
Saturday, May 18, AA Propane held its annual Customer Appreciation Day and many people came by and enjoyed hamburgers, hot dogs and samples of rotisserie chicken and all the trimmings. "It was a beautiful day to serve many loyal customers lunch" said Randy Roush owner of AA Propane.
More like this story
- Gas powered vehicle can be converted to propane for about $3,000
- California Balloon Invitational a Success
- Photos from the Originals Open House/Customer Appreciation Day
- Rep. Jay Houghton, Missouri General Assembly demand federal investigation on propane price increases
- Rise in propane price squeezes Mid-Missourians
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting