Lake Area Community Orchestra announces 2013 winter schedule
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
The Lake Area Community Orchestra announces a six concert Winter Schedule for 2013. These concerts take place in various communities and places around the Lake area.
Community Christian Church, Camdenton, Sunday, Dec. 1; First Baptist Church, Eldon, 7:30 p.m.,Tuesday, Dec. 3; West Lake Christian Church, Route O, Laurie, Sunday, Dec. 8; Hope Lutheran Church, Hwy 54, Osage Beach, Tuesday, Dec. 10; Versailles Royal Theatre, Versailles, Sunday, Dec. 15; Lake Ozark Christian Church, Lake Ozark, Tuesday, Dec. 17.
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. with the exception noted. Concerts are free to the public and free will donations are welcome.
For further information contact Rose Adams 573-375-5403.
More like this story
- Lake Area Community Orchestra announces 2013 Winter Concert Schedule
- Lake Area Community Orchestra continues its 2013 Winter Concert Series
- Lake Area Community Orchestra continues winter concert schedule
- Winter season nears for Lake Area Community Orchestra
- LACO announces summer schedule, concerts start May 28
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting