California Area Chamber of Commerce Spotlights - Moniteau County Ready
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Moniteau County Ready Mix is owned by the Farmer Brothers and is located at 810 E. Smith Street in California. It is managed by Jeff Korte.
Ben and Walt Korte opened the business back in 1967 under the name of Korte Ready Mix. They sold the business to the Farmer Brothers, April 1, 1982.
The Korte's joined the Chamber of Commerce in 1967 to gain assistance in promoting the business in the community. Today they are still members ready to meet the needs of the community.
Moniteau County Ready Mix offers concreate, reinforcing steel, sand, rock and landscaping rock. They are currently delivering rock for spring drive-ways.
The Moniteau County Ready Mix team feels it is important to be a member of the Chamber now because of the great community they serve. They have a very successful business due to the high demands of the growing area.
If you have any needs for the services they provide just give them a call at 573-796-2106.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce presents awards at annual dinner
- Trackside Marketing Group, LLC
- Sheriffs to be Honored at 2011 California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner/Meeting
- Around the Lake: One long summer holiday weekend gone, two more to go!
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting