Grand opening and ribbon cutting at Bonecutter Body Shop
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
About 200 attended the grand opening and ribbon cutting of Bonecutter Body Shop and Beta Motorcycles at 500 West Buchanan Street, California, courtesy of owners Steve and Missy Bonecutter.
The Friday, March 21, event featured balloons, dozen of cupcakes and a mobile concession stand serving corn dogs and funnel cakes.
The Chamber of Commerce members, friends, customers and family visited and toured the facility, which housed Putnam Chevrolet for decades. Putnam's recently moved to a new location on Highway 87 south.
According to Bonecutter staff members, the new facility is much improved, allowing work on some of the larger vehicles to be done inside out of the weather.
Steve Bonecutter began the business in 1995 in a small two-bay garage near Centertown. According to Missy, the new location is the fourth "and the last" location for the business.
More like this story
- MRED board tours Bonecutter Body Shop
- XXTreme Glass Has Ribbon Cutting
- Grand opening held at California Verizon Wireless
- Lake West Chamber welcomes Pointe Oasis
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Holds Ribbon Cutting as Moniteau County SB40 Board Has Open House for Renovated Learning and Vocation Center
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting