Practice for California High School fall sports will get underway next week in preparation for the 2011-12 school year. Athletes must provide a completed sports physical form and proof of insurance on the first day of practice in order to participate. Following is the practice schedule for all CHS fall sports.
• CHS Football - Two-a-day practices will be held 6:30-8:30 a.m. and 9:30-11:30 a.m. beginning Monday, Aug. 8, at the middle school practice field, directed by Head Coach Marty Albertson.
• Volleyball - Practice will be held 7:30-10:30 beginning Monday, Aug 8, at the high school gym, directed by Head Coach Ashley Atteberry.
• Cross Country - Practice begins at 7 a.m. Monday, Aug. 8, at the high school, directed by Head Coach Josh Grotzinger. Practice will continue at this time through Aug. 17.
• CHS Softball - Practice will be held 7-9 a.m. beginning Monday, Aug. 8, at Cargill Fields, directed by Head Coach Jack Lake.
• CHS Girls Golf - Practice begins at 8 a.m. Monday, Aug. 8, at the California Country Club, directed by Head Coach Lance Conner.