Students in the Moniteau County R-1 School District who plan to participate in school sports during the 2011-12 school year can get a physical at the Moniteau County Health Center in California. The schedule of dates the center will offer the physicals is as follows:
• Friday, June 3, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Wednesday, June 29, 1-7 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 20, 1-7 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 3, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Monday, Aug. 22, 3-7 p.m.
To make an appointment, call the Moniteau County Health Center at 573-796-3412. Students must bring a physical form to the scheduled appointment, that has been signed by their parent or guardian.
A donation of $15 is suggested for each physical. The center is located at 401 S. Francis St.