Photo detail

Engine 7110 of the Jamestown Rural Fire Department backs out of the Jamestown School parking lot as students and teachers file back into the building early afternoon Wednesday, Sept. 7, following a scare caused by a rooftop air conditioner unit that overheated.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Rooftop air condition unit was source of "fire" at Jamestown School

At approximately 11:50 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 7, the Jamestown Rural Fire Department responded to a call from Jamestown School.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting

News Tribune - comments