New Building Bought for California Prosecutor's Office
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
The Moniteau County Commission plans the final signing today (Wednesday) which will add the building at the southeast corner of Main Street and East Street on the Moniteau County Courthouse Square in California to the roll of county-owned properties.
For more of this story check out the Dec. 1 edition of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Ozark Ham and Turkey Festival "Glances Into Past" in 2011
- Divide over old jail, sheriff’s house grows
- Assessor reminds county taxpayers to return personal property assessment forms
- National Day of Prayer 60th Annual Observance Held Locally at Moniteau County Courthouse
- Master Plan casts a bold dream for MSP
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting